Thursday 19 July 2018

Metallic vinyl... leaving gift

Welcome back to the UK Silhouette Blog!

Today I am sharing how I used the luscious metallic gold vinyl to make some leaving gifts for a work colleague and for my daughter. It was so simple to cut the designs on the silhouette...


Everyone needs a good send off so I  decorated an ice bucket (this started off life as a brand new waste bin earlier in the day) using the word cheers and the champagne flutes from popfizz 
I really love how it turned out...



Next I personalised some water bottles using yellow daisy font to cut the names...




Obviously I needed to 'wrap' my work colleague's present so I placed it is a gift bag and made a layered tag cutting good luck 

using black card and topping it with the metallic vinyl...


it matches the previous font rather well...


making the gift look more special...


Finally I made a simple good luck card using the same words on a plain black background mounted on kraft...


Overall I found this a fun project, which looks good but was fairly simple to create. I hope this has inspired you to try something new...this was my first time using vinyl!

Have fun

Ruth
xxx

1 comment: