Wednesday 4 July 2018

Design of the Week - Here Comes The Sun - 3rd July 2018



Hello, hello Karen here with a little mini album inspired by this week's free design.  A perfect cut file for the lovely sunny days we have been having lately - Here Comes The Sun
I decided to use it for the title on the front of a little mini album for photos of my upcoming trip to Newcastle.

I chose this design by Lori Whitlock  for my album and reduced the size to 98% so that I could get all three pages onto one 12 x 12. 

I used Silhouette chipboard to make the box and the base for my pages. 

Once it was made (Lori Whitlock has a YouTube showing how to make the album and box) I covered the box and pages with patterned paper and cut the 'Here Comes The Sun' from rose gold printable foil


I am really pleased with the final results and it is now packed ready for my little summer adventure. 



No comments:

Post a Comment