Sunday 22 July 2018

Sunday's with Steph - Cute scrapbooking mini album - Cutfile by Paige Taylor Evans


Hello and welcome to this weeks blog post!

So better late than never....it was my lovely Mum's birthday back in January and I printed the photos off then and only just got round to scrapping some of them - I know, I know bad daughter book for me!!

I found this really cute mini album by Paige Taylor Evans that I decided to use https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/view-shape/260912 so when you double click on your image and it appears on your design pad there is a lot of pieces to cut!



I cut the main template out of white card stock (it filled a 12 x 12 page) then used two more pages of white card stock to do the rest.  Do not do this lol!  Use pretty paper instead as I only used the cutouts as templates to cut out nicer card stock to decorate which was a waste of white card stock!



What this mini album is great for is using up your little pieces of card stock. Apart from the main template I didn't use any full size pages at all just little bits and snippits that were off cuts from previously used pages, a really great way to clear your desk (ha ha who am I trying to kid my desk wasn't nearly cleared after 😆😆 but I can keep on dreaming and it did get some bits shifted after all so I can feel a bit better for it!!)



Once I had finished the album I made an extra long old skool friendship band.  The ones you make with a circular piece of card with some slits and seven pieces of embroidery floss - this was a little time consuming but felt quite nostalgic to make and tied it round the finished album.





I hope you have enjoyed this weeks blog!

Until next week

Steph x






No comments:

Post a Comment