Sunday 8 July 2018

Sunday's with Steph - 4 x 6 scrapbooking doubled sided framed page with vinyl lettering



Hello and welcome to this weeks blog!

So this week we have been celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary.  Five fantastic years we've been married (almost two decades together!) so what better way to mark this wonderful event than to make a keepsake that we can hang on our feature wall.

So I had this glass frame from M&S that had been sitting on one of my craft draws for years begging me to use it!  So I did! 

I found six photos of my husband and I over the last five years and printed them out and cut them down to 1.5 inch squares.  I then backed them onto some white strip frames (that I had also bought years ago - but these were from paperchase I think!) I stuck the frames on to a double sided piece of card from the Jen Hatfield range of papers, Patio Party and added some ephemera from Cocoa Vanilla Studios More Than Words collection along with a few enamel shapes (also from that collection) and that was it.  Front page done!



Then for my back page I just used the back side of the Jen Hadfield paper, added some more ephemera and enamel shapes from the more than words collection and then put it to one side as I worked on the vinyl that I wanted to stick to the reverse side.

I chose the PN Botanical font that I had purchased from the store https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/view-shape/261833 and typed the words "With you is always my favourite place to be" a little on the corny side but we do love travelling together and don't get me wrong if I won a solo all inclusive trip to Hawaii I'd miss him but I'd totally go on my own lol😁😁.  I sent them to cut selecting vinyl glossy in the materials section and cutting them out on grey vinyl.




I used https://www.graphtecgb.shop/product/silhouette-transfer-tape/ to transfer the vinyl from the backing paper to the front of the frame.



And here is my finished design.





I hope you have enjoyed this weeks blog!

See you next week

Steph x x




No comments:

Post a Comment