Friday 27 July 2018

Using the All Occasions Patterned Paper Pad

Welcome back Silhouette buddies!

This week we are using the fabulous All Occasions Patterned Paper Pad. Packed full of double sided pages with so many different designs, definitely something for everyone.

I tend to use mostly plain white cardstock in my Silhouette Cameo but this week I decided to embrace patterns...

For my first page I used the gorgeous Lion Papercut


I used the yellow/orange sheet of paper, which cut perfectly on the plain cardstock setting. It was so striking against a white background but I wanted to add some extra interest so used some shimmery paint just behind the cutfile. 


Then I simply added in the 'cheeks' on pop dots, black enamel dots for the eyes and a black enamel triangle shape on the nose. I mounted the white cardstock on the left over patterned paper...


I raided my stash for coordinating embellishments and my page was finished...


Heart circles was my choice for the second layout


I used the striped pink sheet from the pad, which had a pink/grey pattern on the reverse, so the cut created lots of double sided hearts. The heart circles piece was stuck to grey cardstock and then randomly added hearts were adhered with pop dots...


 A few stickers, a title and other ephemera completed my page (which is not as wonky as it looks in my photo!)


I also made a page last week using the star paper and fussy cutting lots of stars out to add to my space themed page...this has already been shown on the internet but just adding it here to show how versatile the papers are...


The astronaut cutfile can be found here

As you can see I have had a fantastic time playing with these papers and  cutfiles and can't wait to see what you create

Happy crafting

Ruth 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Loving the patterned paper cut files. Gorgeous pages too.x

    ReplyDelete