Friday 27 May 2016

Floral Print & Cut Birthday Card


Hi there, Niki here with you today with a Print & Cut birthday card for my mum's birthday.

I chose a Print & Cut file from the Design Store, a set of two frames, and opened them up in Silhouette Studio. I changed my mat size to A4 portrait and resized the image. I also opened up a set of birthday banners, deleted the ones I didn't need, re-sized and positioned the one I did, and then added registration marks.


I then selected File - Print and printed the sheet via my own A4 printer. I then loaded the printed cardstock onto my cutting mat and sent it through the Silhouette, which of course, cut the designs out perfectly for me, happy days! I use the Silhouette branded white cardstock which is of course the perfect card for printing and then cutting out.

Once I had my elements cut I started to assemble my card.I stitched down one side of some pink cardstock with metallic thread, added some patterned paper, then I love a bit of dimension so I raised up both frames and the birthday banner on foam pads. I finished off with twine, more metallic thread and some paper flowers. I also cut 'mum' on the Silhouette too.




Happy birthday Mum (she loved her card by the way :) )

Happy scrapping xx









DESIGNS USED:


PRODUCTS USED:


1 comment:

  1. So incredibly pretty Niki. Note to self - use more pink!

    ReplyDelete