Sunday 27 January 2019

Sunday's with Steph - 12 x 12 Scrapbooking layout - Paige Taylor Evans cutfile



Hi Scrapbookers and welcome to this weeks blog!

After my daughter took a recent trip to New York I had some great photos for me to scrap!  I started off with this Aztec background design https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/designs/271529?search=aztec+background&sortby=relevance&submitted_search=true by Paige Taylor Evans.  I used my favourite Bazzill Diamond card on the cardstock heavy setting and set the pass to two as I find that this ensures every last piece has been cut through properly.



I backed the whole sheet with another sheet or Bazzill basics paper in a moss green colour.  I then put a 1 inch torn strip about three inches above the bottom of my page before layering other bits of paper down.


I backed a rose gold frame with another scrap of paper before popping my photo on top of that.  I had printed my photo like the retro style of the old polaroid cameras and then put a pompom photo frame on top of that on the diagonal.



I added my title then I embellished the layout with a piece of ruffled crepe paper under the photo, some plastic perspectives, some 3D hearts and lots of lovely sequins.

I hope you've enjoyed this weeks blog post...until next week...happy scrapping!!

Steph xx


No comments:

Post a Comment