Friday 25 January 2019

Using cutfiles in pocket pages..

I am trying to do an album of the everyday for 2019 using pocket pages. I had all the page protectors, the album and several packs of 3x4 and 4x6 cards but I needed a bit more.

Looking through the design store there are plenty of pocket page card cutfiles to choose from. I needed some for January and came across the set of 2 resolutions journaling cards which were perfect. 



Next up I chose the divided story 4x6 life cards and cut one that fit in with my photo and design.


Finally I wanted to add one more and used hello there from life card quotes



I cut all the cards on white cardstock and used coordinating cards and embellishments in teal and yellow. So managing to use up more of my excess stash again

I came across these cute paperclips and had to add the heart one to the top of my page


I haven't completed my journaling but will write down my resolutions and add the other stories from the first week of January...


I always find it hard to take photographs of the finished page maybe I will take it without the page protector next time!

Does anyone else make pocket pages using cutfiles?  I would love to see them and get some more inspiration.

Have a great week

Ruth xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment