Friday 3 June 2016

Amy Tangerine, Print and Cut Scrapbook Page



Niki back with you again today and as you have probably figured out by now I'm a pretty avid scrapbooker :) 

One of my favourite designers of scrapbook products is Amy Tangerine, I love every collection that she brings out and buy in quite a bit of each one!  I really love that some of her designs are also available in the Silhouette Design Store - I think this is an awesome perk of the Design Store.

I downloaded a few different Print and Cut files by Amy Tangerine and re-sized and arranged onto my page so they sat within the Registration Marks. I then simply printed the page, then loaded it into the Silhouette which read the registration marks and cut out the designs - hey presto, a load of Amy Tangerine embellishments ready to go on a layout without the expensive price tag of pre-made embellishments!

I used a piece of white cardstock for my background, and used some Amy Tangerine papers to compliment the Print and Cut files. I also a small amount of blue ink to my white background so that it wasn't quite so white. I finished off by adding a few small embellishments and stickers.

 Search for your favourite designers in the Design Store and give this a try. Happy scrapping xx









DESIGNS USED:


PRODUCTS USED:


No comments:

Post a Comment