Friday 24 May 2019

Pre wedding planning with adhesive magnetic sheets

My nephew recently got engaged so we are all excited about the first wedding in the next generation!!

The happy couple have not actually set a date yet as they need to save up, so this gave me an idea.

I bought a metallic money box in rather bold colours from a shop where everything retails at a pound and simply spray painted it gold.
I took the Silhouette adhesive magnet paper and cut the words ''wedding fund'' using the sweetheart font


leaving the cut shape in place on the mat I cut the words again in a teal cardstock and applied them to the adhesive coated words whilst stable on the mat


I  then used them on the money box

the advantage of  magnetic words is that they can be easily replaced with others for example ''honeymoon fund'' or ''baby fund''!

I then used the adhesive magnet paper to back some bottle caps, cutting it with scissors


 I cut several one inch circles in white card, with the Silhouette Cameo then made simple designs with Silhouette Printable Sticker  Foil

spelling the word love (using Antelope Island font) and then thought these little magnets would be a great reminder on a fridge or notice board as a save the date


I hope this gives you a few simple ideas and some inspiration

Enjoy creating

Ruth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment