Sunday 26 May 2019

Scrapbooking with Steph - Paige Taylor Evans - Diagonal Stripes background



Hello all and welcome to this weeks blog post!

So I found this lovely background cutfile searching under Paige Evans in the Silhouette Store https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/designs/219450?search=diagonol+stripes+background&sortby=relevance&submitted_search=true and cut it out of textured card on the textured card stock setting passing through twice and then trimmed it down to 11.5 x 11.5 inches.  I flipped it over and covered the back with foam risers before backing the whole piece with another piece of textured card stock (this time a pink piece!)



I found a sheet of colour block card in my stash which I gutted to create a 1" boarder and attached my backed cutfile onto this.



I put that to one side whilst I fussy cut lots of circles from a Maggie Holmes paper and again placed this on foam risers before sticking them to the cutfile.  I had some chipboard frames, one which I put my photo inside and the other I popped under it to give the layout more depth.



I attached a few more chipboard accents. With the buttons I added floss bows before sticking them down and lastly I added my two titles "Embrace Life",a pink plastic perspective saying "Fierce" and some enamel hearts to complete the layout!



Thank you very much for reading! Please if you scraplift we would love to see your work :) please tag us on our Instagram page silhouette_uk!

Until next time....happy scrapping!!

Steph xoxo

1 comment: