Tuesday 22 November 2016

3D Flower Layout


Hello, Karen here with a layout utilising some of the many, many 3D flowers available in the Silhouette Design Store.   I am a bit of a sucker for 3D flowers and have lots in my library.  I thought it was about time I used some of them on a layout.  I had purchased a pack of embossed coloured card stock and knew that this would be perfect for the layout I had in mind.

You will need
7 colours of card
Gold Silhouette Sketch Pen
12 x 12 white card
Large pearls
Silhouette pen holder
Pencil

Designing your layout

  • The first thing I did was to write my title and journaling using the Gold Silhouette Sketch Pen.  This post shows you how to make your text follow a shape to get the rounded title. I also drew an outline for my photo.


  • Next I drew a circle using a pencil and the Silhouette pen holder.
  • The final part of my planning was to import my photo and arrange the flowers around the circle, colouring them the colours I wanted them to be.
  • Finally I cut my 3D flowers, constructed them, added them to the layout, using the pencil circle as a guide and embellished them with leaves and large pearls.
This was a layout that had been in my head for a long time and I am so pleased I have finally made it.










DESIGNS USED:




PRODUCTS USED:

1 comment: