Friday 25 November 2016

Making your own Washi Tape cut files


Hey there Silhouette Fans, Niki here today showing you how to make your very own washi tape cut files. I love washi tape but sometimes it just doesn't stick properly or it isn't in the right colour so I thought I'd make my own out of coloured cardstock.

I started off by drawing two lines on my mat using the Line tool. I made them slightly different lengths.

I then used the Draw Freehand tool to draw a wiggly line at each end.

 and then I choose a few small shapes from my Silhouette library and multiplied them within my washi tape.

The triangle one I just used the Polygon tool and the circle one I just used the Elipse tool. The heart, star, and arrow all came from Design Store files.

and I cut them out from different coloured card and make them into this layout:

Thanks so much for looking and enjoy making your own custom washi tapes!
Happy scrapping xx 



 Designs used:

PRODUCTS USED:


1 comment: