Sunday 6 November 2016

It's Party Time! Photo Booth Props



Hey Silhouette Fans, Niki here with a fun project - photo booth props! It was my friend's 50th birthday and a group of us were celebrating for the weekend by hiring a cottage. I knew there were going to be lots of silly photos so I thought I'd put together some fun photo props to make our photos even sillier.

I started off my designing the prompts in Publisher. I used clipart speech bubbles and various Silhouette fonts. Once I was happy with my props, I saved the file as a PNG, then opened it up in Silhouette Studio. I changed my mat to A4 and added the registration marks. I then traced the design.

Design traced and cut files generated. I moved the original PNG off the mat, and tidied up the file a little.

I then off set the design so there would be a small white border around my bubbles. I deleted the original cut file and was left with the slightly bigger outlines.

I then popped my original PNG back on the cut file, printed it, then cut it on the Silhouette.

Here are the finished results! I did quite a few in the end and I finished them off by sticking wooden skewers on the backs and adding glitter - because everyone needs a bit of glitter lol

and here's a couple of silly photos of us using them - what a silly bunch. We had loads of fun though :)



I hope you enjoyed these - see you next time
Happy scrapping xx 









Designs used:

PRODUCTS USED:


No comments:

Post a Comment