Monday 6 March 2017

Introducing the 2017-2018 Silhouette UK Design Team - Niki


Hey there Silhouette Fans, my name is Niki Rowland and I am delighted to be remaining on the Silhouette UK Design Team for another year.  I have really enjoyed the previous year on the team, which has pushed me to really get to know my Silhouette, which I was using a lot before, but not to its full potential. It's my absolutete favourite crafting tool and one I wouldn't be without and I use it on almost every project.

I'm an avid scrapbooker and create almost every day and also enjoy turning my hand to other crafts too. I've been scrapbooking for about 12 years now and have had my Silhouette machine for the last five years. I teach scrapbooking classes locally, jointly run a retreat company called GoGo Getaway and design for Hey Little Magpie.

Here are a few of my favourite projects over the last 12 months on the Design Team:



Using Curved Text and Sketch Pens


Creating your own Cut & Fold files








 I'm really looking forward to sharing more Silhouette tips, tutorials and layouts with you in the upcoming year. Happy scrapping xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment