Wednesday 18 April 2018

Design of the Week - 17th April - Fire Engine





Hello, hello - Karen here with a little card featuring this week's design of the week which is a fire engine.



I love how sometimes things fall into place and this design is a good example of this.  I am taking the Rainbow Pack to visit our local fire station in a few weeks time and what better design to use for a thank you card than this lovely little fire engine.

I opened the file, which is both a cut file and a print and cut file, resized it to 75%





 and separated the colours into sections on my design space.



I then added pieces of card in the relevant colours to my mat.



Cut out the shapes.

Put a pre-cut card blank onto my mat and worked out where I wanted the sentiment and used a sketch pen to write 'Thank You'.

All that was left to do was to use the print and cut fire engine as guidance and assemble my card.

I now have a fabulously appropriate card for the girls to sign - the only problem will be remembering where I have put it nearer the time.:0)








No comments:

Post a Comment