Saturday 28 April 2018

#Get Crafty - HTV Aprons



Ops! I have noticed that my e in pretty needs the centre taking out - I will put it back into the heatpress and rectify that. 


Hello, hello - Karen here to show you a little surprise project I made earlier in the month.

I go to a retreat, twice a year, with a group of friends.  All nine of us are there at the April retreat but usually only seven of us go to the October one.

As we were all going to be together I wanted to give all the girls a little surprise so I bought some black aprons and added decoration with pink sparkly htv.  We call our little group 'the Makers of Pretty thingS' (yes the capital letters are in the right place) and so I made a file with this on and added the cut file #getcrafty to the bottom.

You can see us all modelling the aprons in this photo


and in this photo they are all in use. 



I am so glad I made them as my one saved my new jeans from an epic spillage of gold texture past and Helen's saved hers from a Glossy Accents spillage!



No comments:

Post a Comment