Monday 19 December 2016

Adorable Penguin Tags

Adorable Penguin Tags

Hiiii

Caroline here with another take on those adorable little penguins...

I took a good look at him (I don't know why but felt it was a 'him' Ha!) and decided on some festive gift tags.

This was such a fun project, nice and stress free - give it a go. Here is what I made...


I used the following tag shape that I cut out of some pale blue and sparkly cardstock...


I added some gold sparkly ring hole stickers with the view that you can never have enough sparkle!

Next I imported the shape and ungrouped it popping the tummy shape off to the side for now. I deleted the eyes - but don't panic, no animals were harmed and I popped them back on later Ha!

I cut the remaining outline of the penguin out of plain black card, set them aside and then used an off white polka textured card to cut the tummy patterns, this added a little more texture and helped them to stand out a bit.

Now the fun part - assembling each tag. I used foam dots between each layer, this really made a big difference, they just look more interesting with more dimension.

For the eyes I added in little white puffy stickers which again added interest. Lastly I used some more sparkle with glittered gold snowflakes that I cut in two.

All your left with is to add some string or ribbon, I used some string with gold thread through it.

Honestly I loved making these and they will be on all my presents this year - such a great way to spend some crafting time.

Here are some close ups...






I hope you've enjoyed taking a look at this project - it's amazing how each of the design team members have used the shape.

'Til next time

C x

you can find me in the following places:

facebook
instagram
twitter
blog
pinterest

Products Used:

PRODUCTS USED:










Light hold cutting mat for Cameo

















































No comments:

Post a Comment