Hello, hello, Karen here with an idea for a quick teacher's gift. I came across these cute little Kilner jars in The Range and I think they were about £1.50 or they may have been less.
All you have to do for this very quick project is to cut out a silhouette of a town, from either black paper or vinyl and adhere it to your jar.
Step 1 - Cutting the silhouette of the town.
- Measure the circumference of your jar. Mine was 8.5 ins.
- Open your chosen cutting file and duplicate right
- Move the two shapes so that they slightly overlap.
- Ungroup the two designs and weld the two sets of buildings, also remove any elements you don't want before regrouping.
- Then resize it so that the width is the same as the circumference of your jar
- You are now ready to cut your design from either vinyl or paper.
- Once cut adhere to your mini-Kilner jar and add some stars with glitter glue.
- Add a tealight and you have a very quick but very pretty Teacher's gift.