Wednesday 27 June 2018

Design of the Week - Hawaiian Shirt - 26th July 2018 I


Hello, hello - Karen here with an idea on how to use this weeks Design of the Week - Hawaiian Shirt which is a print and cut design.
I thought it would make a really cute wrapping paper and tag set.

I set about making my wrapping paper by resizing the design to 1 inch tall and then rotated it 45 degrees.  I then mirrored it to the right and duplicated it twice more.  This row of six was mirrored  below and the two rows were then duplicated three more times below.  


This was printed onto a piece of copy paper and set aside. 

Next I enlarged one of the shirts to 3 ins tall and added a small circle to the centre to make a tag.

As the only substantial white card I had was a 5 in square card I changed my design area to 5 ins x 10 ins and added registration marks.


I used this to wrap a little notebook I had bought for a friend and was delighted with how cute it looked. 









1 comment:

  1. You made lovely gift wrap items with this design - the packaging is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete