Monday 11 June 2018

Sunday's with Steph - Beautifual birthday card




Hello and welcome to another addition of Sunday's with Steph!

So this week my daughter asked me to make her friend a birthday card.  I looked on the store and there wasn't one that I was happy with (don't get me wrong there are many beautiful on there just not one that was just right!)

So I took a basic card that I had already purchased and deleted the design out of the middle.   I found a script that I liked and typed the message.  I was cutting on textured card and I have found through trial and error that making sure I select textured cardstock, Heavy 80lb and changing the passes from one to two gives a much cleaner line in my cuts.



Once I had cut the card out I backed the writing with some mottled coloured paper, sprayed it with some peachy/orange ink before covering the card with turquoise sequins - heavier coverage at the bottom, getting lighter towards the top.

I was really pleased with the finished card as was Macie!



Thanks for reading

Steph x x




No comments:

Post a Comment