Sunday 3 June 2018

Sunday's with Steph - Babies are like busses!



Hello all and welcome to this weeks blog!

Well it's definitely been a baby boom year in our family and like I said above they are like busses, we have waited years for another and then once they are all here within twelve months of each other - all seven (yes seven) of them!!  They also say that cousins are your first friends so I'm hoping that this mixture of boys and girls can remain firm friends like me and my cousins are!

So in light of this baby boom I thought I'd try a little bit of home décor and cut out a very cute cloud mobile.  https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/view-shape/26985 I cut two of each and stuck them together to make it a bit stronger. 



Putting the mobile together took seconds and I slipped the pieces together with no problems and attached a piece of embroidery thread and it's so nice and light I attached it with a piece of tape!


Thanks for taking the time to read my blog post and happy crafting this week.

Steph xx 









No comments:

Post a Comment