Thursday 21 June 2018

Tiny table tokens

Happy Thursday everyone!

Today I am sharing the 'tiny table tokens' of friendship that I recently made. I went to a weekend retreat and was sat with 7 other crafters only one of whom I knew well and a couple I had never met.

I love to give little goodie bags or gifts to people to break the ice or to try and create a good first impression before they get to know me (kind of reverse blackmail I think??)

I chose this cute 'heart box' design by Echo Park
just the perfect size and I had several sheets of pink cardstock to cut out the box shape...


It is so easy to put the boxes together as there are perforations to assist you folding the tabs, which you then need to add glue to...


the tabs all fold in and stick to form the beginnings of the container...


I added the recipient's initial in a coloured chipboard alpha...


I filled each little box with washi tape, little embellishments and sweets...


and my table gift project was complete


All my table buddies seemed to like the little token of friendship and I will definitely be using more of these in the future as they are ideal for weddings, parties, Christmas and of course Valentines Day!


If you have made any treat style boxes or bags with your silhouette I would love to see them (and steal your  be inspired by your ideas) please share in the comments

Have a fab week

Ruth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment