Friday 19 April 2019

Bunny scrapbook pages

Good evening Silhouette Buddies, sorry I am so late posting today...I was hoping my DT pack of goodies might be delivered so I could showcase the image transfer paper from Silhouette but sadly it hasn't arrived just yet.

So I have stuck with the Easter theme and made a couple of quickish scrapbook pages instead

I loved the Bunny Flourish Shape card 

and bought it to make cards but I adapted it slightly so I could use it on a 12 x 12 page. I simply enlarged the main flourish design and card background and removed the unwanted part of the card shape, cutting in white cardstock.

The white against the blue patterned paper seemed a bit too much so I spray painted the cutfile to change up the colour... also creating another 12 x 12 background in the process which I will use for a different project...


Next I added foam pads behind the cutfile sticking it to the patterned paper background. I painted a small blue border around the image, added some small splatters of mist then stuck my rabbit in place.
Adding a small silly selfie with a few Easter embellishments and word stickers...


A title and a cute bunny puffy sticker completed my page...


I made a second page using Every Bunny Welcome



 using this as a large title placed slightly to the righ of centre to make room for my photograph. Which meant I covered up the rabbit shape but as you can see after backing the title in various patterned paper I added a lot of rabbit and Easter shapes to add to the bright fun feel of this page...


Wishing everyone a hoppy Easter 

with love

Ruth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment