Sunday 28 April 2019

Scrapbooking with Steph - Hoppy Easter 12 x 12 layout



Hello all crafters and welcome to this weeks blog post!

Soooo I started off with my product of the week....a washi tape sheet and then found this delightful cutfile in the store https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/designs/120065?search=easter&sortby=relevance&submitted_search=true I cut the words out on flat white card stock and the bunny and the eggs out of the washi tape paper (ensuring I changed the material to the washi tape paper setting)

With the main body of washi tape paper I gutted it with a one inch border, I backfilled the letters with the leftover washi and finally cut two pieces of the wash tape to 2 x 3 inches to use as photo mounts.



When making this layout I started with the top right hand corner and clustered together my photo and the washi tape 2 x 3 cut outs, another 1/2 x 4 inch piece of the turquoise washi, some rub on embellishments, a sprinkling of glossy dots a rosette and a wooden button once I was happy with that I stuck it all down.



I then created another small embellishment cluster in the top left hand corner before adding the title "Hoppy" between the two clusters.



I felt the layout needed some more washi so I added the bunny to the bottom left and the eggs to the middle as well as some more rub-ons around the letters to complete the layout.



I hope you have enjoyed this weeks blog post......until next week and if you decide to scraplift this layout we'd love to see what you come up with, please share and tag us on the below Instagram addresses.

Steph xo
Instagram: silhouette_uk & stephanielouise123

No comments:

Post a Comment