Friday 12 April 2019

Creating pocket pages with my Silhouette

This year I am determined to record more of my daily life in the form of pocket pages (sometimes called 'project life'). With a Silhouette Cameo there is little need to have anything other than papers to complete a page.
There is a huge choice of cutfiles suited for use in the 6 x 4 and 3 x 4 pockets and of course any design that suits your page can be reduced in size to fit.
In February my hubby celebrated his birthday and I created a 12 x 12 layout.

When you first start using a Silhouette Cameo you get free cutfiles, one of these was a cake and I used that in my first pocket along with this one (free with any purchase in the design store)


 I used 2 designs from 'everyday life'


and 'enjoy' and 'bon appetit'






I put them all together, backed with some co-ordinating papers and added my photographs...


I finished the page with journalling and embellishments.

I would love to see any pocket pages you have made using cutfiles, please put a link to your page in the comments below.

Have a great week

Ruth
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment