Sunday 21 April 2019

Sunday's with Steph - Paige Taylor Evans Butterfly Cutfile



Hello Crafters Steph here and welcome to this weeks blog post!

So today I used the following cutfile featuring a beautiful butterfly cutfile by Paige Taylor Evans https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/designs/267051?search=paige+evans+butterfly&sortby=relevance&submitted_search=true I loaded my mat with Bazzill basics diamond card and cut it out using the material setting of cardstock, textured heavy 80g and on two passes as I usually do.



I used the rest of the card I hadn't used to smooch some paint onto the card in peach, pink, lemon and flicked it with gold. Once dried I backed the cutfile with the painted card and then painted some cut off pieces of card solid gold before backing the body of the butterfly with this and popping it to one side.



I used another piece of Bazzill basics textured diamond card and cut it down to 11 x 11 inches.  I gutted some orange patterned paper I had and attached them together so I was back to a 12 x 12 inch square.

I attached my photo to a coordinating piece of paper and put it down towards the bottom of my page in the centre ensuring that there was enough room for the butterfly to fit onto the righthand side of my layout which I attached using foam risers.



I then attached lots of lovely sayings along the central column of my layout along with some enamel dots and love hearts.



Finally I added a small embellishment cluster to the top left hand side to complete my layout.

Thank you so much for reading my blog today.....until next week, happy crafting!

Steph xo

No comments:

Post a Comment