Friday 5 April 2019

Stash busting with my Silhouette

Good Day Silhouette Users

Life has been pretty hectic but I have so many fun projects planned with my silhouette and for today I wanted to use up as much paper and stash as possible on one layout. I chose the Girl Squad cutfile as I wanted to scrap photos of  my table buddies,from a recent weekend away. 
Perfect for backing with lots of different patterned papers, which is exactly what I did!

I based my page around the red hats we are all wearing so used a red patterned paper background, distressing it in places, cutting my large title in cream and backing each letter individually with co-ordinating papers.


I decided the position of my cutfile and used foam to raise 'girl squad' from the page, tucking the photos underneath.


Adding more patterned papers (I used 9!) I made 2 clusters around the photos with lots of brown embellishments including enamel dots and wood look chipboard hearts to finish my page


I enjoyed using so much paper and getting back to some scrapbooking...I plan to make a pocket page for next week and hope to see you here

Have fun creating with your Silhouette

Ruth
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment