Friday 26 April 2019

Washi tape

This week the Design Team are showcasing  Silhouette Washi Sheets. I have friends staying over the Bank Holiday weekend who will be cooking in the kitchen. I was inspired to make some temporary signs labelling some of the cupboards and drawers.


Each sheet has 3 patterns and they all coordinate. I chose a couple of pictorial designs (coffee tea set, paper clips set ) and used Peabody Bold font to write (then welded  the letters together).


I carefully applied all the washi, ready for my guests to arrive...

 


I actually think the picture signs show up the best on the wood...


I might have to leave them up permanently!


I think I will use some of the washi for a scrapbook layout, so will share that on the future

Happy creating Silhouette buddies

Ruth
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment