3D Lori Whitlock square album #42691
Silhouette Chipboard or strong Kraft card stock for the covers
3 pieces A4 Cardstock for the inner folded card
2 pieces Ribbon, each 30cm long.
4 Photographs 7 x 7 cm
Silhouette Essential glitter in turquoise for embellishment
Open the library file on your design area and identify the pieces as shown. Ungroup everything, then re-group dotted lines with the three "white card stock" squares. I haven't named that long rectangle as it is not used in Lori's video tutorial, and I can't think what it is for!
- Cut what will be the two outer covers from thick Kraft card or Silhouette chip board.
- Cut the two patterned outer covers, and if wanted, two more patterned inner covers to hide the Kraft card or chip board.
- Cut three pieces of white card stock for the folding inner pages.
- Cut 12 pieces of coordinating patterned triangles
- Cut 4 photos for the front and another 2 photos if you are going to use the back. I cut mine by hand into squares 7 x 7 cm.
Lori Whitlock has an excellent video to show you how to put this together here.
The ribbon must be long enough to wrap around the album, so cut two pieces 30 cm long. Stick a piece of ribbon either side sandwiched between the layers of the outer, stiff cover and the patterned paper. N.B. Make sure they are stuck so that they are pointing to the back of the booklet, to wrap around it and be tied at the front. Have a look at the photo below. Also as shown below using two pink daisies, there is room for 2 more photos.
Using a thick font, I cut out the letters for "Leo 2016". I then cut out some double sided Silhouette adhesive sheet, applied it to the letters following the instructions on the packet, and sprinkled on the turquoise Silhouette glitter from the Essentials glitter stack. As you can see above, it is a lovely deep colour. Once I stuck these onto the front of the album, the present was ready. I hope you like this enough to make one for yourself. It takes less than an hour and is very versatile. Here is one I made earlier!