Friday 15 February 2019

Belated Happy Valentine's Day!

Sorry Silhouette Crafters, I am very late posting today!

I have a brief post to share with you all about my Valentine's Day cutfiles. One of the best things about owning a Silhouette Cameo is that you are literally prepared for every occasion. 

So when I realised that I had forgotten to make my hubby a Valentine's Day card, I headed to the Silhouette Design Store to pick a card...wow what a choice!  I love heart designs and bought several cards in the end as I wanted them all!

I liked the idea of making a matching set so I purchased this box and this card



 

I used white card for the outside, with red on the inside




I loved how easy it was to cut and so simple and quick to put together



I made the box about 2 inches by 2 inches and it is sooo cute...


the cut out hearts on the card look great with the the red cardstock I added to the design


I filled the box with choccies and gave both to my hubby rather late on Valentine's Day!


(Please note I had arranged tickets to the theatre, sinner and a bottle of whisky for him already so I'm not really a bad wife!)

There are so many heart themed designs and I have plenty to choose from as I continue 'stash bashing with my Silhouette' which I will share with you next week

Have a fun one

Lotsa luv

Ruth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment