Monday 4 February 2019

Cutting and printing with the Silkscreen starter kit




Hello, it's Verity here from Pretty Little Button. Last week, I unboxed the Silkscreen starter kit, showing you what it comes with and how to assemble the screen. For this weeks post, I'm carrying on with the Silkscreen starter kit and showing you how to cut and print with the screen. I really enjoyed making my own tote bag with my blog's logo on it and think the possibilities for this screen are endless. I would love to make something with multiple colours in it!

Anyway, grab a cuppa and enjoy the video!

Cutting and printing with the Silkscreen starter kit video: 




If this has inspired you to try this out, please post below. I would love to see it!


Cutting and printing with the Silkscreen starter kit photos:





The marks to the bottom right of the design and bag, unfortunately, came from my iron. This was not ink transfer when ironing, I just happened to have had a dirty iron when I used it and didn't notice!

Until next time,

Verity




Profile Pretty Little Button Blog | Instagram | Facebook


PRODUCTS USED:


No comments:

Post a Comment