Sunday 24 February 2019

Sunday's with Steph - 12 x 12 Large single initial layout



Hello Crafters!

Welcome to this weeks blog post :)

So this week I have created a layout using my Times New Roman font that is freely available font.  I typed the letter "K" onto my design mat and then enlarged it from 72. to 1000. so it took up most of the page and then sent it to cut on my machine.



I backed the letter with a yellow printed piece of paper and then flicked the paper with gold, navy and plum paint spatters.





It took me a while to decide where to put the photo on the layout.  I felt that you needed to see all four corners of the initial or it didn't look right.  Once I had decided where to place my photo I then started to add the embellishments.  I had added an embellishment cluster to the bottom left of the photo and along the top of the photo along with a acrylic perspective.  Lastly I added some bunting to the top left corner of the layout to complete it.



I hope you have enjoyed this weeks blog post.

Until next time, happy scrapping!

Steph xx

2 comments: