Sunday 10 February 2019

Sunday's with Steph - 12 x 12 scrapbooking layout - Pink Fresh Paper and a painted double layer wreath



Hi All,

Welcome to this weeks blog post!  I am loving scrapbooking at the moment and mostly use my Silhouette for cutfiles for my pages.

So today I used this cutfile https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/designs/242185?search=branches+wreath&sortby=relevance&submitted_search=true I cut it out using the cardstock textured heavy setting and passing through twice.  I cut two of these wreaths exactly the same and then painted them with Shimmerz paints "Teal the end of time" and "Sunflower".



Once they were dry I placed them in the centre of the layout the yellow one at the bottom and the blue one at the top.  I placed my photo on some white card, then onto some navy dotted card and popped a journaling card under that.  I cut a chipboard frame in half and tucked it under the right-hand side of my photo.  I also had a thin gold frame that I tucked under my photo too.  I added a few card embellishments, some wooden pieces and a plastic perspective.



I added another small frame to the top right corner and some cardboard embellishments on foam risers before adding the title and all of the gold hearts!

Thank you for reading.....until next week

Best wishes

Steph x x

No comments:

Post a Comment