Sunday 17 February 2019

Sunday's with Steph 12 x 12 Best friends mixed media scrapbooking layout



Hello and welcome to this weeks blog post!

So I am lucky enough to have not one but three best friends.  One of them I have been best friends with since I was four years old so I decided to scrapbook them.  The photo was from my husbands surprise 40th birthday party last year and I had been meaning to scrap it for a while.



The paper collection I used was from Pink Fresh Studio their Indigo Hills 2 range and the cutfile I used was this one https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/designs/253438?search=best+friends&sortby=relevance&submitted_search=true available from the Silhouette store.



It was cut onto white textured paper and then used some shimmery paints in navy and heather to smooch colour onto the page.  Once that was dry I flicked the same colours onto the page along with some gold.



Once the page was dry I backed it with a sheet of paper that graduated from purple to navy and then stuck down all of the insides of the letters with some glossy accents.  I used quite a few frames to give the bottom right hand side some depth, then added my photo and then a slim gold frame on top of that.

I added another embellishment cluster to the top left hand side of my layout to pull it all together and then added some lovely heart puffy stickers to complete the layout.



Thank you so much for reading this weeks post.

Until next week!

Steph x x

No comments:

Post a Comment