Wednesday 6 February 2019

Design of the Week - I Only Have Eyes For You - 5th February 2019


Hello, hello - Karen here after missing last week due to technical issues with my machine not wanting to play nicely with my laptop!


This week we have a free cut file phrase - I only have eyes for you.

We have been given some gorgeous Silhouette glitter vinyl and I knew as soon as I saw the design that the pink would be perfect to make a card with.



I used the settings for HTV Glitter, with two passes, to cut and declined the option to mirror my design when I sent it to cut.  


It cut beautifully and as it was such a small design didn't need transfer tape to put it onto my card - I simply weeded the design and carefully removed each piece and placed it where I wanted it.


To finish my card I added some pink 'print and cut' glasses with an additional two glitter hearts added to the lenses. 

I can thoroughly recommend the Silhouette glitter vinyl both for its glitteryness and for ease of cutting and weeding.



PRODUCTS USED:

No comments:

Post a Comment