Friday 8 February 2019

Sparkle with Glitter Vinyl

Hiya

This week I wanted to make something as a leaving gift and decided to combine in with the fabulous glitter vinyl we had been given

I bought a basic frame from a store where everything is a pound...


I painted it with white gesso, giving plenty of texture to the background...


then added some silver mist...


I chose a design and the silver glitter vinyl and set it to cut on my Silhouette Cameo...


I peeled the cut vinyl and stuck it to my painted background...


adding little drops of sparkling glue around the glittery design...


and my project was complete...


The glitter vinyl was so easy to use and cut and made such a great sparkling sign, I encourage you to try it out.

Have a wonderful week and I will be back to share some more Silhouette creations with you soon

Ruth
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment