Friday 17 August 2018

Creating Designs on Scrapbook Pages using the Pen Holder to Sketch

Hullo everyone, hope you are all having a super Silhouette Summer!

This week the DT are playing with the pen holder and our choice of designs using the Cameo Sketch function

I loved this sketch file immediately when I found it in the Design Store this week...
I used my favourite fine line pen in grey to write the words sweet and shine
shown here to demonstrate how fine the tip is, using the small sized adaptor in the pen holder and inserted correctly (this is too far out and would not work properly)

I then used the same brand pen in orange to make the rest of the phrase
This is the focal point for my scrapbook page and I just added the photo backed with a few papers and minimal embellishments
and my page was complete...
For the next page I used  snowflake sketch II  
this time drawing with a silver gel pen
This file includes the outline cutfile so I then cut the complete snowflake out.
I decided to add a bit more detail to the page using  word doodle borders
I used happy and memories

This time I sprinkled silver mist on the page and added a lot of snowflake embellishments!
The Silhouette Snowflake looks great as the main part of a large cluster
and I added one sticker word to the word doodle borders

As you can see I had a blast using the sketch function and the very useful pen holder tool, I recommend you give it a try too.

have fun creating
Ruth
xxx


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Thank you for sharing useful information

    We are providing attractive and high quality Ecommerce Portal Development services with low cost if you find more details about our Ecommerce portal design and development so please feel free to contact us.

    Website Designing and Development in UK

    Ecommerce Portal Design and Development
    Dynamic Ecommerce Portal Designing
    Ecommerce iphone App Development
    USA Web Development Company

    ReplyDelete