Sunday 26 August 2018

Sunday's with Steph - Big title 12 x 12 Scrapbooking Layout




Hello - Steph here on todays blog post!

Today I have created a 12 x 12 scrapbooking layout with a title from the Silhouette Store.  The title I used was https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/view-shape/262333 which is actually for a t-shirt so I had to make it a little smaller to fit my layout.



I cut out the title using my favourite bazzill basics textured diamond white card and then I painted it using Prima's metallic water colour paint.  Once dried I used foam risers all the way round the title to make it really stand out on the top right hand corner of my page.



I used various collections to make up this page all fairly recent papers from Crate Paper, Cocoa Vanilla Studios and Amy Tangerine carboard embellishments.  The friendship bracelet was something I made myself with a cardboard loom (if you would like to make one yourself there are plenty of instruction videos to be found to be found via google) I pushed two brads into the papers and formed a washing line between the two holes which I slotted the embellishments onto after punching holes in them with a cropodile.



I thought the layout was complete but I found some cute pink lettering that balanced the layout a bit better and I felt (as normal) that the layout NEEDED sequins so I picked a pinch of iridescent hearts up with the intention of putting them about the page but decided I liked them where they were so spread them out a bit better and stuck them down and that was it page completed!



Thanks for reading and I'll be back next week!

Take care and happy scrapping

Steph x x



No comments:

Post a Comment