Friday 3 August 2018

Using the Glitter Sticker for a sparkly birthday

Hi to everyone and welcome to my first post of August

Today I am celebrating a glittery sparkly birthday with you all using the fabulous silver glitter sticker sheets from Silhouette

Decorating cakes has never really been my thing but using my trusty Silhouette Cameo, glitter stickers and this cut file helped me no end
The Happy Birthday Cake Topper is just perfect using a couple of layers of chipboard cut out and glued together then adding the glitter sticker on top


With candles, flowers and sprinkles the cake decorating was done...



I used the Birthday Girl card cutfile


shrunk it slightly and made a birthday girl badge from shiny sparkly silver glitter sticker paper...


lastly  I decorated a plain silver gift bag by adding a name (yellow daisy font) and birthday girl


 it made the bag a lot more personal and interesting...



Thanks for joining me on the blog today for my quickie birthday makes hope to see you again soon

Ruth

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment