Wednesday 15 August 2018

Design of the Week - Summer Fruit - 14th August 2018



It's Wednesday so it must be Design of the Week Day!


The design this week is another print and cut file - Summer Fruit



As the Silhouette UK design team are focusing on using the Silhouette pen holder this week I decided to make a card using the design and gel pens.

I reduced the design to 2.5 ins tall, added registration marks and sent it to my printer and then cut it out.

Next I designed the front of my card using 'Hello Sunshine' sketch front and this cut file, which I made into a sketch file.
To complete my card I added some more text using 'Beautiful Dreamer' sketch font and a pineapple. 


The pineapple was another cut file and I simply inserted the coloured pens instead of a blade to draw it.
I now have a super little birthday card for someone special's birthday on Saturday xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment