Saturday 25 August 2018

Wriggle Hiss Hiss | A Layout just for Fun by Niki Rowland



Hey guys, Niki here today. Do you know just how great the Silhouette Design Store is??? Whenever I need a design to document a particular event or memory in my life, I can guarantee that the Silhouette Design Store will have it! Literally any quote, animal, shape - ANYTHING!

This is what's just soooo great about owning a Silhouette machine - the Design Store is so vast and has so many 1000s of designs and I'm so grateful for the diversity of the designs available.


For this layout I needed a snake. I typed 'snake' into the search box in the Design Store and it came up with loads of options. I picked one and cut the design from patterned paper - such an easy and quick process!


The snake was obviously the focal point on my layout and I also added lots of bits and pieces of ephemera and other embellishments from the Boys Rule collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio. I added my title using Thickers stickers. 

 I love the way the layout turned out and I love even more that if I want a snake shape for my layout I can have one instantly using my fabulous Silhouette Machine and a design from the Design Store - so awesome!

Thanks for joining me today and happy scrapping xx

DESIGNS USED

PRODUCTS USED:


No comments:

Post a Comment