Sunday 19 August 2018

Sunday's with Steph - Lace style "Good Luck" card with WRMK wire work



Hello and welcome to my blog post!

I'm back from my lovely holiday now and time to start thinking about next years I think but first my blog post :)

So friends of ours have just opened up a beautiful café in Surrey and we are off there for lunch on Monday so I thought I'd make them a little card to wish them well on their new venture.

I found a lace card cutfile in the store: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/view-shape/195313 which I thought would look nice!  I widened the design slightly as I wanted to use some wire writing over the top as an added dimension and I sent it to cut on Bazzill card stock (cardstock, textured heave 80grams with two passes) and after a few minutes out my design popped!



I found some mixed turquoise paper to back the design and went to work on the wire (which I felt I had to use as I had impulse bought it whilst lounging by the pool last week - along with another dozen or so different wire colours - so expect to see some wire work over the next couple of weeks so my purchase is totally justified!!) The wire work went ok, not perfect but I've got lots of extra to practice with!!



Thank you for reading my blog post this week!

Take care,

Steph xx




1 comment:

  1. A Super project, I'm sure they will be thrilled with it. Great idea for the wire.
    Faith

    ReplyDelete