Friday 31 August 2018

Harry Potter inspired Gold Foil Wall Art

Happy Friyay!!

I have been using the gorgeous printable gold foil again and this time I decided to make some Harry Potter inspired Wall Art. 

There are no specific Harry Potter cutfiles in the Design Store but there are a lot that can be used/adapted to fit the theme and I have bought several to use.

I needed some simple stand out designs so made a couple myself, and adapted a cut file from the store.

I bought a fabulous alpha LD Lightning 

and I wanted a floating feather and the one is this cutfile was perfect I the birds were deleted)

I used simple shapes (a triangle and circle) to form the symbol for the Deathly Hallows and I made the sign for platform 9 and 3/4 with back this font and a circle. I added some stars and placed everything ready to cut...


I added the gold foil to kraft cardstock

  


then placed them in frames ready to hang on the wall...


 

I can't wait to make some more Harry Potter themed items with the Silhouette Cameo and hope to be back to share some with you soon

Happy crafting

Ruth
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment